A Project Engineer is responsibilities include schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource estimating for construction and other technical activities relating to the project.
- Assist the project manager on the coordination and daily supervision of all projects/ sites.
- Monitor project requirements in terms of materials, equipment, tools, manpower and funding ensuring all required materials delivered to work site.
- Prepare /submit requisition slips, logs, and update status of project progress weekly.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the Project Manager and other project contributors to deliver assistance and technical support
- Monitoring project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinate activities, resolving problem to ensure quality, smooth work progress.
- Controls project cost by suggesting for approval the costs, administers contractor contracts
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing, information and trends and recommending actions
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with the standard regulations.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedure, rules and regulations
- Assist Project Manager in managing on site constructions including supervising the subcontractor and admin workers to meet the required target of every unit.
- Maintain a good relationship with homeowners, engineering team such as cadet engineers, warehouseman and etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Geotechnical), Construction Management, Industrial Technology, Geology or a related field of study
- A minimum of one construction or design related internship experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
Responsible for preparing technical drawing to be used in the construction for various real estate projects.
- Work with architect to ensure that construction project is in accordance with design
- Analyze building specifications, codes, space to create architectural design.
- Prepare detailed architectural, structural, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and electronics plans for commercial construction projects;
- Visit construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed and implementation of plans.
- Create architectural drawings based on building specifications, calculations and sketches.
- Create visual guidelines for construction purposes.
- Draft Subdivision Plans: Site Development Plan; Sanitary and Storm Sewer Drainage Plan with details; Site Grading and Road Plan with details; Water Distribution Plan and details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Prepare and Process documents and plans for PALC and Development Permit:
- Making Plans for ECC purposes and prepare related documents for application;
- Prepare and process documents for HLURB for License to sell application;
- 3 years of architectural drafting experience
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to provide instructions written and orally
- Required: AutoCAD and basic computer skills with outlook, word, excel
We are looking for a detail-oriented, hard-working inventory clerk with warehouse experience and excellent math and communication skills. Your responsibilities would include maintaining inventory records, and preparing balance and shortages reports.
- Receives purchase order forms from purchasing in-charge
- Receives receiving report forms from site attached with the invoices / delivery receipts from suppliers
- Counter check receiving report forms if it coincides with the invoices / delivery receipts and purchase order forms
- Updates and monitors receiving report file
- Receives issue slip forms from site attached with the withdrawal forms form construction workers
- Counter checks issue slip forms if it coincides with withdrawal forms
- Updated issue slip file
- Coordinates with purchasing in-charge with regards to delivery discrepancies and unserved purchase order forms
- Coordinates with sit warehouse-man with regards to reporting and issue slip forms
- Coordinated with bookkeeper with regards to receiving of monthly declared purchases
- In-charge with monthly physical inventory of all projects; coordinates with the warehouseman/in-charge
- In-charge in updating actual cost monitoring per unit/house construction of all projects; coordinates with the payroll labor in-charge with regards to the cost in the labor part
- Compares actual cost monitoring summary per unit versus bill of materials
- Graduate of any Bachelor of Science in business administration.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Preferable with experience in the construction industry.
- Preferable with experience with SAP B1 Software.
- Computer literate with skills in Microsoft Office Software
- Good in verbal communication
- Confident enough to face different kinds of personality
- Ability to work with less supervision.
Employee performs skilled masonry work, building, altering and repairing brick, stone, tile or ceramic structures and surfaces.
- Repairs, maintains and alters buildings, retaining walls and other brick or stone edifices.
- Mixes mortar; lays bricks and stones and/or concrete sidewalks; makes and repairs steps.
- Patches and/or replaces brick or stonework chimneys.
- Installs and repairs tile floors and/or walls.
- Reads blueprints.
- Plasters ceilings and/or walls.
- Estimates masonry jobs.
- Does carpentry work incidental to masonry work.
- Assigns work to a helper or apprentice.
- Picks up requisitioned tools and materials from vendors.
- 6 months – 1-year experience in Masonry
- Additional 1+ years’ experience in masonry preferred
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Possession of basic hand tools and reliable transportation to job sites
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
Carpenter will cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures according to specifications. His job will entail working in diverse settings to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products. He should be an individual with great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. Candidate should have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Works with less supervision while following all health and safety standards.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items
- Lay out floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures
- Experience as Carpenter is a must
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good communication skills
- Good physical condition and endurance
- High school diploma
He will be responsible in operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prepare construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Perform site clean-up.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Preferable with experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.