Carpenter will cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures according to specifications. His job will entail working in diverse settings to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products. He should be an individual with great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. Candidate should have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Works with less supervision while following all health and safety standards.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items
- Lay out floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures
- Experience as Carpenter is a must
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good communication skills
- Good physical condition and endurance
- High school diploma
Responsible for preparing technical drawing to be used in the construction for various real estate projects.
- Work with architect to ensure that construction project is in accordance with design
- Analyze building specifications, codes, space to create architectural design.
- Prepare detailed architectural, structural, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and electronics plans for commercial construction projects;
- Visit construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed and implementation of plans.
- Create architectural drawings based on building specifications, calculations and sketches.
- Create visual guidelines for construction purposes.
- Draft Subdivision Plans: Site Development Plan; Sanitary and Storm Sewer Drainage Plan with details; Site Grading and Road Plan with details; Water Distribution Plan and details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Prepare and Process documents and plans for PALC and Development Permit:
- Making Plans for ECC purposes and prepare related documents for application;
- Prepare and process documents for HLURB for License to sell application;
- 3 years of architectural drafting experience
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to provide instructions written and orally
- Required: AutoCAD and basic computer skills with outlook, word, excel
He will be responsible in operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prepare construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Perform site clean-up.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Preferable with experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
Employee performs skilled masonry work, building, altering and repairing brick, stone, tile or ceramic structures and surfaces.
- Repairs, maintains and alters buildings, retaining walls and other brick or stone edifices.
- Mixes mortar; lays bricks and stones and/or concrete sidewalks; makes and repairs steps.
- Patches and/or replaces brick or stonework chimneys.
- Installs and repairs tile floors and/or walls.
- Reads blueprints.
- Plasters ceilings and/or walls.
- Estimates masonry jobs.
- Does carpentry work incidental to masonry work.
- Assigns work to a helper or apprentice.
- Picks up requisitioned tools and materials from vendors.
- 6 months – 1-year experience in Masonry
- Additional 1+ years’ experience in masonry preferred
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Possession of basic hand tools and reliable transportation to job sites
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time